Twenty-First Century Learning
The Twenty-First Century Learning Program at Kilgour School
We challenge our students to help unlock their potential and inspire them to explore new opportunities, passions and pathways.
Our students gain the skills required of tomorrow’s workforce. We teach the values of good citizenship and cultural responsiveness, as well as diversity and inclusion.
What Does This Mean for Students?
Kilgour students are challenged to become active members of our exciting global community.
Your child will benefit from:
- Opportunities with innovative technologies, such as iMac labs, 3D printers and Google Classroom
- Community and service-learning projects
- Development of the 4Cs of 21st-century skills: Creativity, Critical thinking, Communication and Collaboration
- Learning about entrepreneurship and economic fundamentals through projects focused on product development and consumer research
- Staff who are highly trained in best practices academically, as well as in social and emotional learning practices